Rhassoul Clay is amazing for drawing out impurities and detoxifying skin, yet it is remarkably gentle.
Indagare’s Pure Rhassoul Clay is of the very best quality and comes directly from Morocco where it is collected, sun-dried and sifted in the traditional manner so as to preserve its natural benefits and original chemical composition.
- Exhibits high levels of ions exchange which helps purify skin through absorption of toxins
- Composed of 100% minerals and trace elements making it extremely beneficial for conditioning skin
- Helps refine the appearance of pores
- Removes dead skin cells
- Rebalances the complexion
- Rich in magnesium, silica, potassium, and calcium, which all help to nourish
- Skin feels incredibly clean, is silky-soft and hydrated after use.
Rhassoul clay is excellent for all skin types, even those that are very sensitive. If you are struggling with acne, you may very well find this clay to be a powerful, natural remedy to breakouts due to its potent antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties as well as its ability to draw out impurities. Rhassoul clay has a shelf life of a few years.
100% Moroccan Lava (Rhassoul or Ghassoul) Clay
Indagare Pure Rhassoul Clay Mask 60g
Indagare Moroccan Rhassoul Clay 60g
- 100% all Natural
- Moroccan Rhassoul Clay
- Suitable for Hair, Skin and Body
Use this gentle yet nutrient-rich clay as a face mask 1-2 times a week for normal skin and up to 3 times a week to assist with oily or congested skin.
Pour one tablespoon of clay into a bowl and add almost twice the amount of water for a facial mask. Use as a cleanser by mixing the clay in a 1:4 dilution for a runny consistency and smooth over face and body, leave for a few minutes before rinsing clean. Note: Always mix the ingredients in a bowl using a mask brush or wooden spoon, you don’t ever want to use metal spoons when mixing clays as they absorb metals and compromise the effectiveness of the clay.